Employment: Office Administrator - Santa Rosa and Future Locations $11-18.00 per hour based on Skills
The office administrator will report directly to the store General Manager and company business manager and will be required to proficiently learn the company systems and procedures that center on top-notch customer service in a fast paced, sales driven, auto service environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- • Serve and supporting customers
- • Phone Answering - Customer Followups
- • Email management and Digital Customer Communication
- • Parts and supply ordering, Office UpKeep
- • Customer Appreciaton program managment
- • Some Travel between locations - Reimbursable Mileage Rates
- • Payroll Support
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction, sales building, team building, and increasing car count driving all key measurable results.
- • Successful relevant experience in a fast paced retail environment helpful.
- • Ability to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- • Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- • High School Diploma or GED/college coursework a plus
- • Valid driver’s license
- • Ability to work with Automotive work-order related software, Microsoft Office applications Experiance, Email and social media proficient.
- • Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- • Willingness to work Saturdays
- • Weekly Hourly Pay - Overtime may be available
- • Health Insurance / Short & Long Term Disability
- • 6 Paid Holidays / 3 Paid Sick Days
- • Uniforms provided
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- • Exposure to inclement weather at times
- • Ability to leglally operate an automobile
- We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as criminal background screens.
1610 Piner Rd
Santa Rosa and Future Locations, CA 95403
Apply For This Position