Employment: ASSISTANT SERVICE WRITERS - PETALUMA & SANTA ROSA, CA.
The Assistant Service Writer will report directly to the store General Manager and company business manager and will be required to proficiently learn the company systems and procedures that center on top-notch customer service in a fast paced, sales driven, auto service environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- • Serve customers and lead staff; coaching, leading, training, and supervising technicians
- • Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge and scheduling
- • Serve as liaison between technicians and customers
- • Manage the purchasing of parts, materials, and/or equipment
- • Interface with teammates and customer retention
- • Manage Public Relations - get involved with local community
- • Prior Service Manager or Writer experience desired.
- • Strong focus on customer satisfaction, sales building, team building, and increasing car count driving all key measurable results.
- • Successful relevant experience in a fast paced retail management helpful.
- • Effective people management through appropriate motivation, improving performance, tactfully addressing issues, and sound judgment with independent decision making ability.
- • Ability to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- • Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance (ASE Certifications helpful)
- • Ability to work with Automotive work-order related software, Microsoft Office applications helpful, Email and social media proficient.
- • Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- • High School Diploma or GED/college coursework a plus
- • Valid driver’s license
- • Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- • Willingness to work Saturdays
- • Weekly base pay guaranteed
- • Health Insurance / Short & Long Term Disability
- • 6 Paid Holidays / 3 Paid Sick Days
- • Uniforms provided
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- • Exposure to inclement weather at times
- • Ability to leglally operate an automobile
- • Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, and bending
- We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as criminal background screens.
1610 Piner Rd
278 Corona Rd
Santa Rosa & Petaluma, CA 95403
Apply For This Position