Employment: SERVICE MANAGER - Currently filled but still accepting interested Applicants and resumes for Future Expansion Plans
The Store Service Manager will report directly to the owner and company business manager and will be required to proficiently learn the company systems and procedures that center on top-notch customer service in a fast paced, sales driven, auto service environment.
- • Serve customers and lead staff; coaching, leading, training, and supervising technicians
- • Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge and scheduling
- • Serve as liaison between technicians and customers
- • Manage the purchasing of parts, materials, and/or equipment
- • Manage teammate and customer retention
- • Design plan and strategy to bring in new business (i.e. fleet accounts)
- • Understand your competitive advantages
- • Attend weekly sales call/meeting
- • Manage Public Relations - get involved with local community
- • Prior Service Manager or Writer experience desired.
- • Strong focus on customer satisfaction, sales building, team building, and increasing car count driving all key measurable results.
- • Successful relevant experience in a fast paced retail management helpful.
- • Effective people management through appropriate motivation, improving performance, tactfully addressing issues, and sound judgment with independent decision making ability.
- • Ability to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- • Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance (ASE Certifications helpful)
- • Ability to work with Automotive work-order related software, Microsoft Office applications helpful, Email and social media proficient.
- • Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- • High School Diploma or GED/college coursework a plus
- • Valid driver’s license
- • Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- • Willingness to work Saturdays (not all)
- • Weekly base pay guaranteed
- • Opportunity for Bonus + Incentives
- • Health Insurance / Short & Long Term Disability
- • Holidays / Sick Days
- • Uniforms provided
- • No Sundays!
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- • Exposure to inclement weather at times
- • Ability to operate an automobile
- • Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, and bending
- We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as criminal background screens.
1769 Bodega Ave
278 Corona Rd
Sonoma, Marin and Contra Costa Countys, CA 94952
Apply For This Position